State Bank of Faribault MasterCard Debit Card
- Receive cash around the clock at ATMs …Find a Money Pass ATM here
- Make purchases from around the globe
- Do you want added protection to your account? Learn about our MasterCard SecureCode
- 24 hour support 7 days a week: call 1-866-707-6819
- Lost or stolen card? Call 1-888-297-3416 (within U.S.) or 1-206-389-5200 (outside U.S.) or you can shut it off yourself on the State Bank of Faribault mobile app!
- Need a replacement card for some reason? Stop in and see customer service to have a new card made, quick and simple.
- Check out our guide to all your Mastercard Benefits
To make sure you don't have any issues with your debit card while traveling, you can update your travel plans in your online banking or on the mobile app.
1. From your dashboard scroll down until you see "Card Management"
2. Click on the airplane located in the upper right hand corner of this section.
If you don't see the airplane icon click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner and you should see the travel notices
3. Click on 'Add travel notice'; if you have a travel notice already out there you will see it listed here as well
(you can also delete a travel notice out here too)
4. It will then ask you for your destination(s), dates and which card(s) you will be taking with you
- Enter destination(s)
- Select your start and end dates from the calendar; click submit
- Choose the card(s) you wish to use; click submit
You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com if your travel note completed successfully.
***If you are traveling internationally, you will need to call the bank and notify us.
The State Bank of Faribault has teamed up with the Fraud Center, a debit card monitoring company. This a FREE service to you, which helps protect your account regarding debit card transactions. Fraud Center 1-800-237-8990
If potential fraud is detected on a debit card transaction:
* You will receive a text message asking for your response if the transaction is a valid one or not
* If you do not respond to the text (in 5 minutes) you will receive an automated telephone call asking you to verify
If the Fraud Center is unable to reach you - your debit card will be frozen until you respond to the text or return the call, in an effort to avoid any additional fraud to your account.