Once you have signed up for our online banking, you can have access to your accounts 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world…right at your fingertips. Download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play and have the ability to:
- View account balances
- View transaction history & statements
- Transfer money between accounts
- Deposit checks at no charge
- Pay bills
- Locate one of thousands, surcharge fee, free ATMs nationwide
- Manage your debit card
- Set up alerts
- View balances and transactions for accounts from other financial institutions
- Log in with your finger print
- And more!
Contact Customer Service if you haven't signed up for online banking.
Traveling? Take an extra step to be sure your debit card travels with you.....
1. From your dashboard scroll down until you see "Card Management"
2. Click on the airplane located in the upper right hand corner of this section
If you don't see the airplane icon click on the 3 dots in the right hand corner and you should see the travel notices option
3. Click on "Add travel notice"; if you have a travel notice already out there you will see it listed here as well. (You can also
delete travel notices from here)
4. It will then ask you for your destination(s), dates and which card(s) you will be taking with you.
- Enter destination(s)
- Select your start and end dates from the calendar; click submit
- Choose the card(s) you wish to use; click submit
You will receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org if your travel note completed successfully.
Remote Deposit Anywhere
Now you can deposit a check without having to stop into the bank. All this can be done right from your smart phone or tablet. Simply take a picture of the front and back of a check and submit it directly to the bank for same day credit.
- You must write 'For Mobile Deposit Only' below your signature in the endorsement are on the back of the check
You will need online banking and our mobile app to take advantage of this service.
Some restriction apply. Copy of our mobile deposit terms and conditions.