Welcome to the Rewards Club!
We believe in serious fun and we would love to have you join us!
You are eligible to become a member of the Rewards Club if you are 50 years or better and have a deposit account or Certificate of Deposit at The State Bank of Faribault.
Benefits to our Rewards Club members include:
- Checking with Interest - We offer a Rewards Club checking account that earns interest at a variable rate.
- Free Rewards Club Checks - Receive one box of our Rewards Club style checks at no charge (shipping cost and tax will apply)
- Events held throughout the year, listed in your newsletter
- Special Vacation/Trip Offers - Discounted trips offered through the year
- Rewards Club Newsletter - a quarterly newsletter sent to members highlighting club events, activities and available trips
- Have your payroll, social security and pension checks deposited into your account at no charge
- Fee notary service, money orders, and copies
We offer day trips, domestic trips and international trips. There are so many wonderful places to see and experience in our world. We work with the best travel companies in the United States and pride ourselves with top notch service. If you need assistance with your travel plans, please let me know. We can get you where you want to go. An investment in travel is an investment in you!
- May 1st-3rd -Tulip Festival
- May 5th-10th- Tunica and Memphis Following Elvis Presley's Footsteps
- May 13th-17th- The Arc Encounter
- May 19th-24th -Amish Country, Northern Indiana & Shipshewana
- May 20th-24th- Deadwood Gambler
- May 29th -30th-Black Bear Casino and the Congdon Mansion
- June 9th-14th- Bayfield, Madeline Island and Mackinac
- June 19th-MN Vikings Memories Tour
- June 23rd-28th -Amish Quilt Tour and Back Roads Tour
- July 10th - Mama Mia at the Chanhassen
- July 10th-18th - Nova Scotia & The Canadian Maritimes
- July 11th-18th -Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park featuring The Calgary Stampede
- August 7th - 16th - Memorials of WWII featuring the 75th Anniversary of the D-Day Landing
- August 31st - Sept 11th -Heart of Alaska Cruise Tour
- September 10th-12th-Mystery Trip
- September 13th-22nd -Heritage of America
- Sept 24th - Oct 2nd-Niagara Falls & Heritage Highlights
- October 2nd-7th -Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta
- October 2nd Minnesota Masonic History Center
- November 14th-17th -New York City Holiday
- December 4th-10th- Charleston, Savannah and St. Augustine
- 2020 Trips
- April 1st-11th- Tulip Time on Jewels of the Rhine
- September 6th-20th -15 Day European Experience with the Oberammergau Passion Play
- September 22nd-30th-Highlights of Bavaria & Austria with the Oberammergau Passion Play