Welcome to the Rewards Club!
We believe in serious fun and we would love to have you join us!
You are eligible to become a member of the Rewards Club if you are 50 years or better and have a deposit account or Certificate of Deposit at The State Bank of Faribault.
Benefits to our Rewards Club members include:
- Checking with Interest - We offer a Rewards Club checking account that earns interest at a variable rate.
- Free Rewards Club Checks - Receive one box of our Rewards Club style checks at no charge (shipping cost and tax will apply)
- Events held throughout the year, listed in your newsletter
- Special Vacation/Trip Offers - Discounted trips offered through the year
- Rewards Club Newsletter - a quarterly newsletter sent to members highlighting club events, activities and available trips
- Have your payroll, social security and pension checks deposited into your account at no charge
- Fee notary service, money orders, and copies
We offer day trips, domestic trips and international trips. There are so many wonderful places to see and experience in our world. We work with the best travel companies in the United States and pride ourselves with top notch service. If you need assistance with your travel plans, please let me know. We can get you where you want to go. An investment in travel is an investment in you!
*Highlights of Bavaria, Austria & Oberammergau September 7th-18th
*Plowin' Thru with the Church Basement Ladies September 7th
*Simple Pleasure Tour Eureka Springs, Passion Play & Branson September 18th-24th
*Dakota Gambler & the Black Hills September 26th-30th
*Cape Cod & the Islands October 1st-7th
*Utah's Mighty National Parks by Rail October 2nd-9th
*Great Trains & the Grand Canyon October 16th-21st
*Stillwater Day Out October 19th
*The Arc Encounter October 26th-30th
*Budd! The Buddy Holly Story November 30th
*Plowin' Thru with the Church Basement Ladies November 3rd
*Branson November 9th-14th
*Vienna & Christmas Markets of the Danube November 28th-December 6th
*San Antonio Holiday November 30th-December 4th
*Discover Nashville, the Smoky Mountains & the Biltmore November 30th-December 7th
*Southern Caribbean Cruise February 11th-23rd
*Holland, Windmills. Waterways and Tulips April 19th-29th
*Historic Charleston & Savannah featuring Jekyll Island April 26th-May 2nd
*Oregon Trails & the Portland Rose Festival June 8th-13th
*Canadian Rockies & Glacier National Park July 19th-25th
*Cape Cod & the Islands September 9th-15th