Welcome to the Rewards Club!
We believe in serious fun and we would love to have you join us!
You are eligible to become a member of the Rewards Club if you are 50 years or better and have a deposit account or Certificate of Deposit at The State Bank of Faribault.
Benefits to our Rewards Club members include:
- Checking with Interest - We offer a Rewards Club checking account that earns interest at a variable rate.
- Free Rewards Club Checks - Receive one box of our Rewards Club style checks at no charge (shipping cost and tax will apply)
- Events held throughout the year, listed in your newsletter
- Special Vacation/Trip Offers - Discounted trips offered through the year
- Rewards Club Newsletter - a quarterly newsletter sent to members highlighting club events, activities and available trips
- Have your payroll, social security and pension checks deposited into your account at no charge
- Fee notary service, money orders, and copies
We offer day trips, domestic trips and international trips. There are so many wonderful places to see and experience in our world. We work with the best travel companies in the United States and pride ourselves with top notch service. If you need assistance with your travel plans, please let me know. We can get you where you want to go. An investment in travel is an investment in you!
*Celebration Belle's 100 Mile River Cruise July 14th-16th
*Music Man at The Chanhassen July 28th
*Indianola National Balloon Fest July 30th-August 1st
*Medora Musical Tour August 4th-7th
*Classic Cars and Railroadin' in the Colorado Rockies August 22nd-September 3rd
*Elvis and Lake Minnetonka September 12th
*Dakota Gambler September 13th-17th
*Fall Colors and Music of the Ozarks October 3rd-9th
*Landscapes & Lighthouses of Costal Maine October 16th -22nd
*The Smoky Mountains and Nashville October 17th-25th
*Magnolia Trail & The Heart of Texas November 6th-11th
*Montreal & Quebec City Christmas Markets December 2nd-6th
*Hawaii 3 Island Adventure February 22nd-March 2nd
*Santa Barbara & The American Riviera March 20th-26th
*Tulip Time on Jewels of the Rhine April 27th-May 7th
*Great Lakes Adventure & The Holland Tulip Festival May 5th-13th
*America's Canyonlands May12th-19th
*Six Rails of Colorado July 15th-23rd
*Yellowstone & The wild West August 12th-18th
*Heart of Alaska Cruise Tour August 20th-31st
*Highlights of Bavaria, Austria & Oberammergau September 7th-18th